For Patients Assistance
Contact the Patients Assistance Directors assigned to your area. For the contact numbers per region, please select your area from the dropdown menu:
For North Luzon, please contact (+63) 917-626-5098 or (+63) 949-842-7082.
For Metro Manila and Central Luzon, please contact (+63) 949-842-6354 or (+63) 917-793-4879.
For South Luzon, please contact (+63) 947-389-5010 or (+63) 949-842-7066.
For Visayas, please contact (+63) 917-322-0068.
For Mindanao, please contact (+63) 947-991-0211.
- Obtain Certificates of Indigence issued by your Barangay
- Consult with the Volunteer Glaucoma Specialist assigned to you by the Patients Assistance Director of your area
- Please contact us Monday to Friday (except holidays), from 8am to 5pm.
- In case of emergency, the patients are encouraged to go to the nearest hospital for immediate medical attention.
Philippine Glaucoma Foundation
Unit 815, Medical Plaza Makati Condominium
Corner of Amorsolo and Dela Rosa Streets
Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Landlines: (+632) 813-5324, (+632) 8135318
- Mobile: (+63)917-816-0079
- Email Us
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
It is advisable that you contact PGF through the phone numbers listed on this page.
You may also leave messages on our Facebook page — Click Here.
Or, you may fill out the following form: