Patient Assistance Protocol
Interested patients may request for sponsorship of any of the following:
- Laser surgery (YAG Laser Iridotomy, YAG Laser Iridoplasty, Argon Laser Trabeculoplasty, Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty, Diode Cyclophotocoagulation)
- Glaucoma surgery (Trabeculectomy, Trabeculotomy, Goniotomy, Glaucoma Drainage Device Implantation)
Indigent patients need to:
Contact the Patients Assistance Directors assigned to your area. For the contact numbers per region, please select your area from the following dropdown menu:
For North Luzon, please contact (+63) 917-626-5098 or (+63) 949-842-7082.
For Metro Manila and Central Luzon, please contact (+63) 949-842-6354 or (+63) 917-793-4879.
For South Luzon, please contact (+63) 947-389-5010 or (+63) 949-842-7066.
For Visayas, please contact (+63) 917-322-0068.
For Mindanao, please contact (+63) 947-991-0211.
- Obtain Certificates of Indigence issued by your Barangay
- Consult with the Volunteer Glaucoma Specialist assigned to you by the Patients Assistance Director of your area
- Please contact us Monday to Friday (except holidays), from 8am to 5pm.
- In case of emergency, the patients are encouraged to go to the nearest hospital for immediate medical attention.